Data Center Service
Data Center is a facility used to house computer systems, such as telecommunications and storage systems. It generally includes redundant or backup power supplies, redundant data communications connections, environmental controls (air conditioning and fire suppression) and various security devices.
I would like to use the GSD service but I don't have a technician to perform maintenance on my server located in GSD. Does GSD offer such maintenance services?
As a value-added service, GSD provides server management services to clients who do not have their own technical teams to help with server management. The service fee starts from Rp 500,000 and varies, subject to the extent of management services required.
The use of GSD services with Internet connection from third party provider applies only to rack solution service. In this case, the cables from third party providers are supplied to the MMR (Meet Me Room) and subsequently connected from the MMR to the customer’s rack.
No fee is imposed on the first connection cable. A fee of Rp 420,000/cable is charged on the second and subsequent connection cables.
Basically, there is no constraint for any kind of business to utilise the GSD services. However, it is important to note that such services are designed to specially cater to companies who require their servers to be monitored and maintained round-the-clock, with regards to internet connection, electricity, room temperature and security.
Rack solution is the perfect solution for Small and Medium Enterprises who seek private and secure space to store all their server operations. These enclosed 20U and 45U racks enable all of a client’s servers to be ’housed’ on a single rack, fully supported by a superior security system.
However, the public IP address assigned to each computer connected to the Internet is unique. Consequently, no two computers will share the same public IP address within the Internet network.
The public IP addresses that GSD provides are static public IP addresses. Such addresses are permanent and can never be modified. They are used specifically for the hosting service of a web page or service on the internet.
Why Choose GSD
- Hot and cold aisle systems: Stabilizes air circulation in thedata center
- Guaranteed reliable sharing bandwidth: The sharing bandwidth that we provideis exactly according to our guaranteeof SLA 99,9%
- Neutral Carrier Data Center: GSD clientsmay use GSD services with third party internet connection providers
- UPS central and generator backup owned by GSD: All GSD existing servers use UPS central with apower capacity of 8,000 VA, supported with GSD’s own generator.In the event of electricity outage, theGSD generatorbackup will automaticallybe activated to provide for the electricity needfor 5×24 hours.
- 10 GB Local Indonesia Internet Exchange Link
- Continuous 24-hourly Proactive Monitoring
- Main link to multiple upstream via submarine fiber optic cable from Jakarta to Singapore with Tier-1 quality via TATA Communications, SingTel, PCCW, China Unicom, and Telia Sonera. Reliable backup link via PGASCOM and Telecom Malaysia
- FREE Setup Fee, Remote Hand Reboot, Live MRTG (Multi Route Traffic Graph), DNS Service, standard cost for any server size, and 5 Days Trial
Ordering and Installation
Please proceed with the following steps to acquire our services for storing your server in the GSD data center:
- Select your required service by completing the GSD Application Form
- Bring your server to the GSD data center
- Our support team will assist you with the setup
- Once the setup process is completed, your server is ready for use
For Colocation Server service, the following items should be prepared:
- Power cable
For Rack Solution service, the following items should be prepared:
- Power cable
Payments and Billing
Our Finance Team will confirm receipt of your payment and reactivate your account promptly.
Payment should be received latest within 15 days after the invoice date. Non-payment upon the due date will result in the suspension of your account. Please note that the service fee will continue to accumulate during service suspension period.