IP Transit Solution is a premium network interconnection service to the global Internet (bandwidth international) with full route BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) feature. It utilizes the client’s IP block and ASN (Autonomous System Number).
This service is provided to ISP and corporate clients in Indonesia, with interconnection within the Jakarta Cyber Building. We offer a guaranteed ratio bandwidth of 1:1 to upstream providers while maintaining different pipelines for the local and international bandwidths respectively.
The dedicated Internet solution is a package that offers an Internet service warranty ratio of 1: 1. This means allocating full non-sharing rights of the dedicated bandwidth to each of our customers. Both the local and international bandwidths share the same pipeline.
The Internet broadband solution is a package that offers a range of Internet bandwidth at a specific speed to multiple customers on a sharing basis. For example, the package with an option of using up to 1 Mbps (one mega bit per second) allows a customer to reach that speed, with no minimal bandwidth guarantee.
Check which server you are using to perform your Speedtest.
On Speedtest.net, servers are computers publicly hosted by various companies (e.g. SingTel, Telin, New Media) to receive SpeedTest download and upload requests, transferring the data at the rate you see in your SpeedTest result.
For troubleshooting purposes,please take note that the server used can influence the results as public servers may be overloaded with requests and encounter congested links. If you should chooseto use Speedtest.net, we recommend testing using the Singtel servers because these servers have a larger capacity and we have direct peering with Singtel.
- Check and ensure that all devices are powered on and all cables are connected securely.
- Reset your Mikrotik router. This involves disconnecting the power to your router and waiting for about 5 minutes before reconnecting.
- Check LED indicator on router Mikrotik 951
There are several LED indicators on: Power, ACT and Interface. Under normal conditions, the 3 LED indicators should be on or blinking. The proper functioning of the LED interface is dependent on connected interface.
- Check if other computers or devices are able to access online connection.
This helps to eliminate the possibility of an issue with the computer’s network card or network settings.
- If after having checked all the above, you are still unable to get internet access across multiple devices, please contact our Support Team at +6221-5260626 or Yahoo Messenger at dtpnets.
Why Choose DTP
Datacenter is a facility used to house computer systems, such as telecommunications and storage systems. It generally includes redundant or backup power supplies, redundant data communications connections, environmental controls (air conditioning and fire suppression) and various security devices.
- Hosting your own web servers
- Using devices such as CCTV (surveillance cameras)
- Getting remote access to your home workstation
Note: A Static IP add-on is not meant to boost your internet surfing or download speeds.
To sign up for a Static IP, you can make a request to our Sales Team by contacting them at this number +6221-5260626. Call Now!
Due to some current technical constraints, we are only able to provide one Static IP for each dedicated connection. For business customers, we do provide an additional IP to cater to your needs. Please contact our Business Sales Team for more information on our business plan.
Ordering and Installation
- Deactivation of the service at your previous address by an on-site technician; and
- Activation with installation of the service at your new address by an on-site technician.
As this relocation of service to your new address may take 3-7 days (during office hours), we recommend that you schedule it in advance.
In the event that your new address is not within our network coverage, we regrettably will not be able to facilitate the relocation and your continued use of the internet package.
Please proceed with the following steps to acquire our services for storing your server in the GSD data center:
- Select your required service by completing the GSD Application Form
- Bring your server to the GSD data center
- Our support team will assist you with the setup
- Once the setup process is completed, your server is ready for use
Payments and Billing
- Invoices are issued latest by the 1st of every month
- Invoice payments should be made latest by the 15th of every month
If an invoice payment is not settled by due date (15th of the month), your account and service will be suspended. Please note that the service fee will continue to accumulate during the service suspension period.
To reactivate your service, please settle the full payment on the overdue amount and send the transfer slip to email@example.com.
Our Finance Team will confirm receipt of your payment and reactivate your account promptly.