DTP NET IP TRANSIT
This service is a network interconnection to the global Internet (bandwidth international) with full route BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) feature. It utilizes the client's IP block and ASN (Autonomous System Number). This service is ideal for Internet service providers, content network providers, cloud-based service providers, and large enterprise clients with interconnection within the Jakarta Cyber Building. We guaranteed 99,9% Service Level Agreement (SLA) that enhanced by ratio bandwidth of 1:1to the upstream provider.
|PING TIME FROM POP DTP CYBER - JAKARTA|
for your business needs?
Our Sales are here to help!
- Main-Link via Submarine Fiber Optic from Jakarta to Singapore with IRU (Indefeasible Right of Use) Matrix Cable System that Connect to Tier-1 Upstream Global Providers Who has The Shortest Hop and Latency to Major IP Ports in Asia (SingTel, PCCW, China Unicom), USA (TATA Communication), and Europe (TeliaSonera)
- Redundancy Links via Telecom Malaysia and PGASCOM
- Interconnected with Global Internet Exchange: Equinix Singapore, London Internet Exchange (LINX), and Hong Kong Internet Exchange (HKIX)
- Interconnected with Domestic Internet Exchange: Indonesia Internet Exchange (IIX) and Open Internet Exchange Point (OIXP)
- Ping Time to International Upstream is < 15 MS
- Private Peering with High Demand Content: Google, YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft, Kakao Talk, Akamai, Apple and other International Content Network and Telecom Operators.
- Live MRTG (Multi Router Traffic Graph)
- IPv6 Support
- 24/7/365 Proactive Network Monitoring